New code: if a show i’m about to watch literally starts with the fridging of a female character in the first five minutes of the pilot, i stop watching the show.
"Are you telling me the fate of twelve billion people is in the hands of these criminals?"
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
47-year-old Daniel Martin Jr. of Lawton Oklahoma was shot and killed by police in March after he called 911 to report vandals outside of his house. The police responsible for the murder have been cleared of any wrong-doing by an internal investigation, and the death has been ruled “justified”. When Mr. Martin spoke with the 911…
And people wonder why some black people won’t call the cops. SMH